Coronavirus: Holywell Lodge
17th March 2020
In line with Government advice, the Diocesan Office at Holywell Lodge is closed to visitors. There will be a skeleton staff in the office but otherwise from 9am on Wednesday 18th March, staff will be working from home.
- Members of Committees will be advised when meetings have been cancelled or on-line meetings will take place.
- Staff will be contactable via email, see www.stalbans.anglican.org/diocese/the-diocesan-office/ for links to staff members. Alternatively, call the main diocesan telephone number 01727 854532.
- We are aiming to maintain our service to parishes, but I am sure you will understand that there may be some disruption to our work; we will try to keep this to a minimum.
- Clergy with housing emergencies should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
- Please do continue to send in parochial fees and parish share as normal. If you are able to send all information electronically then please do so, as this will reduce the delays in processing remittances from you. If you have any queries about payments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You can make applications for DAC advice leading to a faculty or List B permission via the diocesan on-line portal at https://portal.stalbans.anglican.org.