New Advice for Parishes re. APCMs in 2020 during the Coronavirus outbreak – as sent to Parishes 19/3/2020
all produced by Diocesan Office (December 2019)
The forms needed for Revision of the electoral roll can be found below. Both Word and pdf files are provided.
- Form for notification of the revision of Electoral Roll in Word and as a pdf
- Form for application for enrolment onto the Electoral Roll in Word and as a pdf
Forms for the Annual Parochial Church Meeting can be found below and on the Parish Resources website. Again, versions are provided in both Word and pdf. The word files can more easily be edited locally (all forms will be updated in January 2020).
- Form for advertising the APCM in Word and as a pdf
- Form for notice for election of churchwardens in word and as a pdf
- Form for nomination of Churchwardens in word and as a pdf
- Form for nomination of Deanery Synod members in word and as a pdf
- Form for nomination of PCC members in word and as a pdf
- Form for notification of APCM results in word and as a pdf
Every PCC Secretary should also have received a certificate for recording the result of elections to Deanery Synod, which needs to be returned to the Diocesan Secretary’s PA following the elections which will take place at this year’s APCM.
Charities and Meetings: – the Charity Commission guidance on the law and good practice of charity meetings. The Diocese have produced a Trustee Eligibility Declaration for completion by PCC members, a copy of which can be downloaded from the Charity Trustees Page of our website.
Producing PCC Annual Reports: New Charity Commission guidance showing a sample PCC Annual Reports written to meet the new requirements on public benefit.
Parochial Church Councils (Powers) Measure 1956: – the Measure passed by the National Assembly of the Church of England which sets out the responsibilities and duties of the PCC.