Meetings – APCM
The APCM for 2021 must take place between 1 January and 31 May. Information and advice regarding the APCM and the Revision of the Electoral Roll are given below:
all produced by Diocesan Office (January 2021)
The forms needed for Revision of the electoral roll can be found below. Both Word and pdf files are provided.
- Form for notification of the revision of Electoral Roll in Word and as a pdf
- Form for application for enrolment onto the Electoral Roll in Word and as a pdf
Forms for the Annual Parochial Church Meeting can be found below and on the Parish Resources website. Again, versions are provided in both Word and pdf. The word files can more easily be edited locally).
- Form for advertising the APCM in Word and as a pdf
- Form for notice for election of churchwardens in word and as a pdf
- Form for nomination of Churchwardens in word and as a pdf
- Form for nomination of PCC members in word and as a pdf
- Form for notification of APCM results in word and as a pdf
- Form for nomination of Deanery Synod members in word and as a pdf (if required to fill Casual Vacancies in 2021)
Charities and Meetings: – the Charity Commission guidance on the law and good practice of charity meetings. The Diocese have produced a Trustee Eligibility Declaration for completion by PCC members, a copy of which can be downloaded from the Charity Trustees Page of our website.
Producing PCC Annual Reports: Church of England guidance on the writing of the formal Annual Report.
Parochial Church Councils (Powers) Measure 1956: – the Measure passed by the National Assembly of the Church of England which sets out the responsibilities and duties of the PCC.