Here you will find dashboards showing the missions statistics and financial returns you have provided over many years. These should help you see trends in your churches and parishes attendance figures and your finances in order that you may take appropriate action should that be necessary. (Financial dashboard to be added shortly)
At the top of the dashboards you will see a Drop-Down list to select the parish of interest. Once selected the dashboard will automatically appear below. The Drill Down Table is different and by selecting either the Year or Diocese it is possible to drill down to the data for an individual parish.
|Deanery Mission Statistics|
|Deanery Fresh Expressions
|Diocese Mission Statistics|
- Drill down table
Once the dashboard is displayed it is possible to select only the data that you wish to view by clicking on a legend for those items you do not wish to see, so effectively turning them off. Clicking again will turn them back on. They will default back to ‘on’ the next time they are viewed.
The dashboard are not designed to print as they are interactive but it is possible by following these steps:
- To print a dashboard in Internet Explorer (IE) on a “square” display skip to point 4
- On a widescreen display first reduce the size of the display window to approx. 2/3rds
- Your window should now look “square”
- Click on File, Print Preview and you should see the whole dashboard on 1 page and the widths of each column of graphs should be the same. If not repeat step 2 to make the display a little narrower.
- Check the margin widths are 4.23 by clicking the cog symbol
- Click on the print icon to print your page.