Health and Safety
- Church Health and Safety: General Advice
- Church Health & Safety Policy with guidance notes: Help with drawing up Health and Safety Policies
- Guidance Notes: Church – Health & Safety – booklet includes a self-assessment form "How safe is your church and church:
- Accident and Witness report form
- Fire Risk assessment form
- General Risk assessment form
- Letting of Church premises
- Personal Safety advice
The Health & Safety Executive has good information & downloads on their HSE website.
New food hygiene regulations came into force with effect from 1st January 2006.
- Food hygiene: A Guide for Businesses – The Food Standards Agency information booklet on new food hygiene regulations and good practices (revised July 2009)
- Food Standards Agency advice page for clubs, charities etc
The Churches’ Legislation Advisory Service (CLAS) has produced an Occasional Events Checklist: