Covering letter to PCC Secretaries from the Diocesan Secretary (December 2016)
Notes for the revision of the Electoral Roll, Elections to Deanery Synod and the 2017 APCM
2017 APCM etc timetable
Church Electoral Roll Certificate 2017
all produced by Diocesan Office (December 2016)
Deanery Synod Election Results certificates are individually produced for each parish. Please contact Lynne Griffiths if you need further copies.
The forms needed for revising the electoral roll can be found below. Both Word and pdf files are provided.
- Form for Annual Revision of the Electoral Roll in word and as a pdf
- Form for application for enrolment onto the Electoral Roll in word and as a pdf
The Diocese has produced an Electoral Roll leaflet that you may prefer to use when revising your parish Electoral Roll. It has information about stewardship as well as the Electoral Roll application form.
Forms for the Annual Parochial Church Meeting can be found below. Again, versions are provided in both Word and pdf. The word files can more easily be edited locally.
- Form for advertising the Annual Meeting in word and as a pdf
- Form for notice for election of churchwardens in word and as a pdf
- Form for nomination for Churchwardens in word and as a pdf
- Form for nomination of Deanery Synod members in word and as a pdf
- Form for nomination of PCC members in word and as a pdf
- Form for notification of election results in word and as a pdf
Charities and Meetings: – This Charity Commission publication (CC48) gives guidance on the law and good practice of charity meetings. The Trustee declaration 2014 should, once completed, be kept by the parish.
Producing PCC Annual Reports: New Charity Commission guidance showing a sample PCC Annual Reports written to meet the new requirements on public benefit.
Parochial Church Councils (Powers) Measure 1956: – the Measure passed by the National Assembly of the Church of England which sets out the responsibilities and duties of the PCC.
Church Representation Rules: This is the full text of the Church Representation Rules in its currently amended form on the Statute Law Database. The 2011 edition is now available, price £7.99 (ISBN No: 9780715110416).