- This event has passed.
Young People’s Well-being and Mental Health webinar
22nd October @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Children’s Society’s most recent Good Childhood Report found that children’s well-being is at a 10-year-low, and this has worsened as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. What can churches and schools do to better support the well-being of children and young people and to respond well when mental health concerns arise?
Come along to The Children’s Society free webinar and find out about:
- The latest trends in young people’s well-being drawn from our Good Childhood Report
- The impact of Covid-19 on children’s well-being
- How you can better support young people’s well-being and mental health in a church or educational setting
- How you can help young people to support the well-being and mental health of friends
- The impact of faith on well-being
- The Children’s Society resources to support you in this area.