Community and Justice Network (CJN)
‘Transforming Communities‘ is one of the 3 key strands of our ‘Living God’s Love’ strategy. The CJN supports initiatives and projects of this nature, seeking to make known God’s love and His Kingdom values, among our local communities.
CJN Support Fund
This Fund is offered to support new Projects, Action or Initiatives that directly seek to address issues of local concern and need. Each year, grants from the CJN Support Fund can be awarded to help start-up new work – to apply, please use this CJN Support Application Form
- How much is a CJN Support Grant? Typically, between £200 and £600 (full details of the project/action are requested on the application form, and there is some discretion to approve a higher amount, if appropriate)
- Who can apply?
- Parish Churches
- Local Charities
- Community Groups
2020 CJN Grants include:
- January 2020 – St Francis Church, Luton, for ‘Love to Move’ – a community group, using music & movement, includes those with dementia.
- April / May 2020 – Parish grants supporting local outreach to families in need (COVID19 lockdown-related)
- June 2020 – IT Grants for parishes to acquire AV equipment
Other Items of interest:
- The National Parenting Initiative launch new YouTube channel aimed at Church Leaders – ‘Families: A Toolkit for Leaders’