Diocesan Orders of Service and Information
Guidelines for Confirmation Services and confirmation dates as well as orders of service for a new ministry can be found below.
Guidelines and dates for confirmation services
Confirmation Services (with or without baptism or eucharist)
- 6a Confirmation & Holy Communion
- 6b Confirmation Reception & Holy Communion
- 6c Baptism Reception Confirmation & Holy Communion
- 6d Baptism Confirmation & Holy Communion
- 6e Confirmation without Holy Communion
- 5 Summary Form
Confirmation administration guidelines
Services for the Inauguration of a New Ministry
- Inauguration services Churchwardens’ guidelines, 2017 revision
- Inauguration services Rural Deans’ guidelines, 2015 revision
The new Order of Service in pdf format, is available for download, below. It should be possible to copy-paste from this document, to enable the inclusion of specific names, and the text of, say, hymns. It is possible that a version, with the front page revised to include a more defined Diocesan logo, will be available shortly.