Guidance for parishes following the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Eternal God, our maker and Redeemer.
Grant us with Queen Elizabeth the Second and all the faithful departed the sure benefits of your Son’s saving passion and glorious resurrection.
But in the last day when you gather all things up in Christ, we may with them enjoy the fullness of your promises.
Through Jesus Christ, your Son, our Lord, who is alive and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever.
- Official CofE guidance for churches (pdf): including prayer and worship, national period of mourning, floral displays and more
- Bell ringing guidance from the Central Council of Church Bell Ringers
- The Church of England – online memorial book
- Prayer and liturgical resources from the Church of England
- Images for use by parishes
- Statements from the Archbishop of Canterbury and the Archbishop of York
- A Church Near You editors can access a resource hub. (This email has been sent to all editors)
- Mourning and Condolence arrangements at the Royal Residences
- BBC guidance and rules for showing the BBC broadcast of the funeral of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and other live ceremonial events that include His Majesty King Charles III. CCLI have confirmed that churches do not need a PRS licence