Thank you in anticipation of your support for ‘LIGHT UP TANZANIA’ with the Bishop of St Albans’ Harvest Appeal 2019.
Mailpacks of printed resources will be sent to all our churches and schools in early July – you will be able to request further copies of posters, leaflets and information sheets by emailing Carol or tel no. 01727 818148.
A further selection of resources are also available to download here:
- Harvest Appeal Project Presentation: LIGHT UP TANZANIA
- as per sample in mailpacks Children’s Activity Sheet
- Assembly Plan
- Lesson Plan
- Further Information Document
- The Revd Andrew Goodman visited Singida, Tanzania in 2017 – the local hospital charity was exploring how the issue of serious, frequent burns could be addressed; read Andrew’s article – 2017 Visit
How to give to ‘Light Up Tanzania’
Participating churches and schools should send their donations (including any reclaimed Gift aid) either by cheque or BACS transfer.
- Cheques: made payable to St Albans DBF and sent in with the Harvest Appeal 2019 Donation & Feedback form, to: The Bishop of St Albans’ Harvest Appeal 2019, c/o the Mission Dept, Holywell Lodge, 41 Holywell Hill, St Albans AL1 1HE
- BACS: please email Mission Dept for the account details for your payment