Mission Action Planning is a strategic tool used in our diocese to support us in ‘Living God’s Love‘. Together, within our parishes, deaneries, schools and chaplaincies we are exploring what it means to be living God’s love today by:
- Going Deeper into God
- Making New Disciples, and
- Transforming Communities
It is an opportunity and an invitation to see things from new perspectives, to discover new ways of being church and to learn from each other as we journey together.
A new MAP Summary form has been produced to lead and encourage discussion ; it can be downloaded here: MAP Summary Form – once agreed, your MAP should be uploaded directly to the website (the summary form does not need to be sent in).
To upload and review your MAP please follow these steps:
- Register yourself on this website (if you haven’t already).
- If you’re taking over from somebody else you will still need to register with your own email address.
- If you have already registered but have forgotten your password you can reset your password here.
- Once registered, go to the Upload/Review your MAP webpage and sign in if requested.
- Complete the MAP Assignment Request form and the Diocesan Office will assign your user account to the correct Church / Parish MAP.
If you have any queries or concerns about the new MAP form or system, please get in touch with us – we are here to help! Email MAP Administration
MAP Support Documents can be downloaded here:
- Mission Action Planning (a brief introductory guide)
- How to create a Mission Action Plan (more detailed guide)
- Mission Action Planning Support – 06/18 – leaflet to be updated
- MAP Companions: A Guide
- How mission-focussed is your MAP?
- Using your Statistics for Mission
- Reviewing your Mission Action Plan