Mission Action Planning is a key tool used by the diocese to support us in Living God’s Love. Together within our parishes, deaneries, schools and chaplaincies we are exploring what it means to be Living God’s Love today by:
- Going Deeper into God
- Making New Disciples, and
- Transforming Commitunites
It is an invitation to journey, to see things from new perspectives, to discover new ways of being church and to learn from each other as we travel together.
A new MAP Summary form has been produced to lead and encourage discussion ; it can be downloaded here: MAP Summary Form
If you have any queries or concerns about the new MAP form and/or new MAP system, please get in touch with us – we are here to help! Email Carol – MAP Administration
MAP Support Documents can be downloaded here:
- Mission Action Planning (a brief introductory guide)
- How to create a Mission Action Plan (more detailed guide)
- Mission Action Planning Support
- MAP Companions: A Guide
- How mission-focussed is your MAP?
- Using your Statistics for Mission
- Reviewing your Mission Action Plan
MAP Workshop: ‘Making the most of your Mission Action Plan’
A number of workshops are planned for later this year and beginning of next, to explore ‘Mission Action Planning for Mission and Growth’ – see flyer: MAP Workshop
These workshops are ‘open to everyone’ and will run from 10am – 1pm (coffee & croissants from 9.30am) – and you can book into the one of your choice via our Equipping God’s People webpage.
Workshop dates are:
- Wednesday 25th January – Christchurch, Ware SG12 7BS
- Saturday 28th January – Holywell Lodge, St Albans AL1 1HE
- Wednesday 22nd February – St Luke’s, Watford WD17 3EG
- Saturday 25th February – St Mary’s, Goldington MK41 0AP
- Wednesday 15th March – St Hugh’s, Lewsey, LU4 0ND