Radwell, All Saints version: 2
Stotfold with Radwell
This MAP was adopted by PCC
This MAP was uploaded to the website on
Our MAP will be reviewed next
Things seen about our local community
- The church is located in a hidden, idyllic village of 106 individuals, with a mill pond and ducks which attract young families and walkers.
- The church is near Junction 10 of the A1M and the Baldock Service Area, which has retail outlets, a food court, 62-bed hotel and large petrol station.
- Radwell has a modernised village hall and a campsite.
Vision (for five years' time)
We want All Saints to be known as a spiritual oasis for people, a sacred space where the weary can recharge themselves. We also want to host special services and events where people can go deeper into God. Features of the church building are used to tell visitors about what Christians believe and to encourage prayer.Current Situation
From our Parish Statistics for Mission, we see that we are / have...
Attendance at Easter and Christmas has increased.
Priorities (for the next five years)
- Repair the roof
- Build a website and make an effort to collect the email addresses of people who come to our events.
- Hold special events to bring people to the church and raise money
Goals (for the next year)
- Make displays to use features of the church to communicate what Christians believe.