Barnet, St Stephen version: 2
Chipping Barnet Team Ministry
Previous MAP adopted by PCC
This MAP was adopted by PCC
This MAP was uploaded to the website on
Our MAP will be reviewed next
Things seen about our local community
- We live in a multi-faith, multi-cultural community.
- Large numbers of the local people have never entered a church.
- The Barnet Community Project is keen to work with us.
Three things we have seen about our church
- We are a friendly, welcoming church community.
- Our building is a flexible space for worship which can beused for other events.
- We are small in numbers.
Vision (for five years' time)
A welcoming, outward looking church which is recognised in the local community as a group who live God's love and connect with those in the wider world.
Priorities (for the next five years)
- To deepen our spirituality.
- To reach out into th community and meet people at their point of need.
- To make our building, community and worship more attractive to those in the wider community. ALSO SEE ATTACHED DOC: Mission Action Plan 2013-2015.
Goals (for the next year)
- To deepen our spiritual lives by study and prayer.
- To set up a website.
- To look for new ways to connect with the local community.
- To reorder the westend of the church including an accessible toilet.
- To make the outside more attractive by replacing the perspex over the East window, so it does not look boarded up.