Borehamwood, Holy Cross version: 1
Elstree and Borehamwood
Elstree and Borehamwood Team Ministry
This MAP was adopted by PCC
This MAP was uploaded to the website on
Our MAP will be reviewed next
Things seen about our local community
- There is no central heart and little to do in the community.
- Our population is ethnically mixed.
- Large areas of our district are of limited means.
Three things we have seen about our church
- We are a welcoming and friendly community.
- We are committed to working together and to mission, but have very few able-bodied members.
- We are located centrally within our community and have an increasingly used church hall.
Vision (for five years' time)
Our church will be growing and vibrant, and that the local community will be aware of our presence.
Priorities (for the next five years)
- To develop new patterns of worship and deepen the prayer life of the church.
- To grow our church in such a way that it can be the heart of the community.
- To create and build on opportunities that will raise our profile.
Goals (for the next year)
- To begin Messy Church.
- To hold events and celebrations that are attractive to the community.
- To improve our publicity.
- To present our church as 'open for business'.
- To build on occasional offices, inviting baptism and funeral contacts to celebrations and special occasions.