Cranfield, St Peter and St Paul version: 1
Cranfield and Hulcote with Salford
This MAP was adopted by PCC
This MAP was uploaded to the website on
Our MAP will be reviewed next
Things seen about our local community
- Parish population is approximately 4,900, and growing. 400 new homes planned.
- Both village schools (Lower & Middle) are Church Schools.
- Village has numerous clubs and organisations, ie. Scouts, Guides, Cadets.
Three things we have seen about our church
- Church membership currently 59, with 95 on ER.
- Church building recently re-ordered and redecorated to maximise space and create a good environment.
- An active PCC with well structured sub committees.
Vision (for five years' time)
We are a community Church, bringing the good news of Jesus Christ and serving this community in His love.
Priorities (for the next five years)
- To integrate more fully with non-church goers by encouraging greater use of building.
- To improve communications both within church family and the village.
- To become a warm and welcoming Church, and develop a Pastoral Team.
Goals (for the next year)
- To organise regular Coffee Mornings, encouraging young parents and children to share the facilities.
- To organise community activities in church.
- To build a church website.
- Pastoral training to enable a pastoral team to be formed.
- Fund-raising activities to assist with meeting Parish share.