Dunstable, Priory Church of St Peter version: 3
Dunstable Team Ministry
This MAP was adopted by PCC
This MAP was uploaded to the website on
Our MAP will be reviewed next
Vision (for five years' time)
Goals (for the next year)
- Reordering Project To create a project steering group with the purpose of: • Reviewing feasibility by establishing firm project costs and investigating funding options by June 2016. • Launch fund raising with a view to work taking place Jan-Apr 2018.
- Further development of use of the building outside service times Actively promote further use of the church building for social and community use: • For concerts, coffee mornings, church and community events. • For school and tourist visits, independently and in partnership with Priory House.
- Children/Young people/Family focus To raise the profile of the 2nd Sunday All-age Eucharist by actively involving Junior Church children in specific tasks, regularly promoting the service to parents and families and encouraging all members of the regular 9.15 congregation to attend.
- Faith Development and Nurture To encourage further fellowship and spiritual growth through focusing on study, nurture and prayer in a small group setting.
- Building the Church To identify ways to reach out to potential new church members and re-establish contact with old ones.