Tingrith, St Nicholas version: 4
Westoning with Tingrith
Ampthill and Shefford
This MAP was adopted by PCC
This MAP was uploaded to the website on
Our MAP will be reviewed next
What progress have you made with the Goals from your previous MAP, and what do you want to celebrate?
- Meeting held with DAC & building plan established
- Kitchenette planned & installed
- Fete successful & achieved funding target. Community concert held & extremely successful
What Goals did you set where you saw less progress than you would have liked?
- Parish Share not paid in full. PS was increased by 35% 4 years ago which has made payment extremely difficult as church attendance and income has not increased
Things seen about our local community
- An increasing willingness amongst the village community to unite
How have you begun to engage with these concerns / needs / issues?
- Village choir has formed & rehearses in church. Choir performed at fete
- Remembrance Concert & Nativity
Vision (for five years' time)
Tingrith is a vibrant well attended church where the good news of the gospel is proclaimed and lived out day by day.Current Situation
From our Parish Statistics for Mission, we see that we are / have...
maintained but not increased attendances
Priorities (for the next five years)
- Maintaining the building
- Making the church accessible, comfortable and available
- Paying our way
Goals (for the next year)
- Hold an extra fund raising event in the summer
- Issue a 'Giving in Grace' letter to village
- Undertake repair of internal masonary
- Raise £1,000 at the Fete 2019
- Increase attendance at church festivals and funding events