Who we are
Mothers’ Union is a Christian mission organisation working through grassroots membership to support families and communities around the world through projects, prayer, policy change and fellowship.
There are 4.0 million members working in 81 countries with people of all faiths and of none.
Our Vision is of a world where God’s love is shown through loving, respectful and flourishing relationships
What we do
We want to demonstrate the Christian faith in action by the transformation of communities worldwide through the nurture of family in its many forms
We achieve this by:
- Promoting and supporting married life
- Encouraging parents in their role to develop the faith of their children
- Maintaining a worldwide fellowship of Christians united in prayer, worship and service
- Promoting conditions in society favourable to stable family life and the protection of children
- Helping those whose family life has met with adversity
For further information about the Worldwide Mothers’ Union visit the website http://www.themothersunion.org or telephone 020 7222 5533 or