Free Social Media Surgery Sessions for Parishes
17th July 2019
As a follow-up to the Social Media training courses earlier this year, we are offering parishes a free one-hour ‘surgery’ session with a member of our Communications team. The session will give you whatever help you need to get started or make the most of your parish social media accounts.
Perhaps you would like help to:
- Get set up with a Facebook page for the first time
- Link up your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts to save you time
- Learn how to schedule a month’s Facebook posts in one go
- Advice on how to manage social media for a benefice or multiple churches
- Create eye-catching graphics like the one above using free templates in less than 5 minutes
The sessions will run at Holywell Lodge, St Albans on weekday mornings, and we are initially offering 10 sessions in 2019 on a first-come, first-served basis.
Or, if you have any questions please send us an e-mail