In St Albans Diocese, Archdeaconry Retired Clergy Officers have been appointed to be a first point of contact for advice and to assist in matters relating to the ministry of retired clergy and any practical support that may be required; named below:
- Revd Martin King – Hertford Archdeaconry
- Revd David Lawson – St Albans Archdeaconry
- Revd Christopher Strong – Bedford Archdeaconry
Also, we have Archdeaconry Clergy Widows Officers, who assist parish clergy in providing pastoral care to the lay widow/ers of clergy (stipendiary or non-stipendiary) . They may also be able to offer guidance in relation to the Clergy Pensions Board, applications for charitable grants and housing in general.
- Revd Elizabeth Bradley – Bedford Archdeaconry
- Revd Anthony Giles – Hertford Archdeaconry
- Revd Canon Richard Leslie – St Albans Archdeaconry
Contact details for these Officers are on the Mission & Ministry Associates webpage.