The Reaching New People Training Course is a practical and inspiring learning experience that will help you to develop your new worshipping communities and make disciples of Christ.
The training focuses on three main areas from the RNP Development Cycle: Explore, Integrate and Engage.
You can book on to all of our courses via Eventbrite.
- At the beginning: Looking at why we need new forms of church, and the biblical, theological and missional precedence for new Christian communities.
- Learning to listen: Offering practical tools for understanding people, and learning how to develop an empathetic culture that enables us to identify with our neighbours and local communities.
- Loving & Serving: Exploring what healthy missional leadership looks like and how we apply those skills to meeting the needs within our community.
- Building Community: Covering the steps we can take to develop a generous community that reflects and models God’s Kingdom on Earth.
- Evangelism & Discipleship: Helpful ideas on how to share the gospel of Christ and offer opportunities for people in our community to explore becoming his disciples.
- Church taking shape and Doing it again: This covers biblical foundations and practical tools for developing and multiplying new Christian communities.
Format and Locations
There are three ways you can do this the RNP Training in 2020:
New Year 2020 – Six Evenings, January through February 2020
If you live in the Barnet Deanery or surrounding areas, this course will be ideal! Come with your colleagues who are on the same journey, and learn together!
Every Tuesday Evening from 14th January until 18th February.
King Charles the Martyr, 368 Mutton Lane, Potters Bar, EN6 3AS
Spring 2020 – RNP Training Comes To You
We are bringing Explore, Integrate and Engage Training to your local Parish or Deanery.
Just Starting (Explore) – 22nd & 29th April 2020 in your church
Doing it For a While (Integrate) – 13th & 20th May 2020 in your church
Taking it to the Next Level (Engage) – 10th & 17th June 2020 in your church
If you are interested, please get in touch with Training Coordinator Sue Hughes, email@example.com.
Autumn 2020 – Online and Live
Why not gather your teams in someone’s lounge, or at your church on a Saturday in September, October and November?
Saturday 26th September 2020 – Explore
Saturday 24th October 2020 – Integrate
Saturday 21st November 2020 – Engage
There will be a trainer on screen who will guide you through the training and group work activities. The day will run from 9am until 4pm.
We also offer:
- Pioneer Enablers – a lay pioneering course in partnership with Church Mission Society.
- Transforming Conversations – a four day coaching course for lay and ordained leaders.
- Webinars that provide teaching you can access from the comfort of your own home.
- Consultancy options if you would benefit from training and support designed especially for you and your team.