Heart for the Earth
We are no longer updating this webpage. Up-to-date Heart for the Earth resources can be found on our new website, here.
Climate change is a key moral and spiritual issue of our time. The Diocesan Board of Education wishes to support diocesan schools’ thinking around climate change and carbon neutral. Heart for the Earth is a school-based resource that will encourage our church schools to theologically and practically reflect on the issues of climate change, which will be released in instalments over 2 years.
Heart for the Earth Podcast Episode with Ruth Valerio
- ‘Day 3’ – Ecology (Summer 2023)
- ‘Day 4’ – Sun and CO2 (Autumn 2023)
- ‘Day 5’ – Bird and Sea Life (Spring 2024)
- ‘Day 6’ – Animals/Global Citizenship (Summer 2024)
- ‘Day 7’ – Reflection (Summer 2024)