Courses run by the Schools Team
Important news in relation to our course programme
In light of the current government guidelines we have taken the decision to cancel all our courses and training events for the Summer Term 2020.
Any queries about this please contact Ruth Garman on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Schools Team run many courses – for headteachers, teachers, governors and clergy – for courses planned for 2019-20, please refer to courses at a glance or this table with links to further details.
Courses cover many aspects of church school life, including:
- Admission Appeals
- Clergy & Readers in (Church) Schools
- Collective Worship
- The Distinctive Christian Character of Church Schools
- Federation and collaboration
- Godly Play
- Induction for new headteachers of church schools
- Preparation for Church School Inspections (SIAMS)
- Religious Education
- The Role of Foundation Governors
- Social, Moral, Spiritual & Cultural Education
- Sex and Relationships Education
- Succession Planning
For further details or to book on a course, please contact Ruth Garman, General Schools Administrator, on 01727 818168 or email@example.com. Please do not send payment in advance – an invoice will be issued. If you have a particular need for a course which is not mentioned here, please do get in touch – we may be able to help.
Please note that for courses at Holywell Lodge visitor parking is not possible in the car park (other than for those with real need for a space – please contact Ruth if that is the case). We recommend parking at Westminster Lodge, at the bottom of Holywell Hill, which is a 10 minute walk away.