Youth and Children’s Ministry resources during the Coronavirus pandemic
Below are some Youth resources which you may find useful:
- Connecting with young people – guidance changes for December 2020
- 10 Ideas for finding volunteer leaders for youth work
- New Era Youth Planning Sheets – take some time to pray, listen and plan for a new era; some exercises to get you started.
- I AM Series six youth Bible sessions – The ‘I AM’ statements of Jesus. Six drafts of youth Bible discussions and group plans, to spark ideas for your group (contact us for an editable version).
- Re:Starting Back – ideas for reconnecting with young people in Autumn 2020.
- Youth Worship ideas (for online and social distancing)
- Prayer and worship in outdoor spaces
- Outdoor Youth Meeting Pack – includes a template meeting plan, consent form and risk assessment to organise meeting a small group of young people outdoors over the summer (contact us for an editable version).
- Game Ideas for Video Conferencing
- Using Zoom in Youth Ministry Leader Ideas
- App ideas and more for connecting with young people online
- Reviewing your social media policy for youth work
- Youth Prayer Walk guide